Thursday, March 28, 2019

Imaginary Friends



I once had a friend who was into the "Course of Miracles" (all about God) . I'd just finished describing my wise old dead friends (Guides) and then he said "Duende, don't you know? They are all just God." I looked at him and said, "Yes I know but its the way I see God, don't spoil it for me."

My imaginary friends when I was little would talk to me (when I was loosing more and more of my hearing before my Mum realized I was going deaf and took me to the doctor, it was allergies) to keep me company. Also late at night they would play music for me (carousel music is the closing I can describe it) when I was having trouble falling asleep.

They never left because of my Mum's constant support and love. She just accepted who I was, a young lad with an incredible gift, my Mum was and still is very intuitive that way (and other ways) and because of that I'm a healthy, happy, content human being helping other people who may think they are crazy (they to probably had imaginary friends but no one would listen to there truth).

Now an elder me and my "13 Imaginary Friends" are still with me (they are called "Guides" now by the enlightened status quo, hahaha and I call them "Wise Old Dead Friends") and they help me with all sorts of things, like; Assisting People who need help with medical/mental/physical/emotional issues and they support me in my writing, and also help even to catch transit in the city, hell they even help me when I'm cooking or doing my art. They are a wonderful support system.

Stay strong, "Imaginary Friends" are just another word for a wonderful "Hidden Support System." Also remember you're not crazy until you try to tell someone and most someones in our society are afraid of anything other than the Nero Normal paradigm, you work you live you die once! Bwhahaha Oh and there is no such thing as magic...for them.

Imaginary Friends never leave, they are not gone, they have always and still will always be there. If you want them back in your life, all you need do is ask, just like inviting good friends over for tea.


Duende (c)


No comments:

Post a Comment