Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Psychedelics - Vision Journeys




If you are in emotional pain it is not healthy to do hallucinogens to achieve an altered state.

If you’re now sitting wondering if you are in emotional pain, then I suspect you are. Get help and get healthy before even considering going down this road. I say this because I recently lost a friend in the community I live in. He participated in 27 Ayahuasca journey’s and had very little support of any kind. It was a very sad story. He ultimately took his own life (I have no judgement around how he left the planet, it’s just so sad to see him go).

Do not do it in Public

My advice, if you are going to do something to try to jump you into hyperspace, then go with two or three friends (No more. And make sure one of them stays substance free and clear) into the forest, green space, desert, top of mountain, or beach, where you can be alone. Where you won't be disturbed by anyone.

Be aware of the Hallucinogenic you’re using, in detail, its effects and what to expect.

Use them on rare occasions i.e. equinox, solstice etc. Don't overuse. You may think its spiritual but that's called addiction.

Pray and create a ritual around the process and keep it spiritual with the idea of opening up to the Great Mystery/Dreamtime.

I do not recommend journeys through Hallucinogens. You can achieve the depths of altered state without it.

This is a difficult to write because I don't want every one saying that I advocate drugs for recreation or spiritual use. I don't feel that way but I do understand that people are going to do them anyway so I would rather you all be safe than sorry and wishing you had more information before you became experimental.

Cannabis: There a two types 1.) Sativa, will get you all hyper, but I'm hyper enough so I stay away for it. 2.) Indica, like indacouch is a good way to remember it. This one is the best for me and i make my own "Weed Butter" its Canada and that's okay cause its legal, plus I have a medical certification cause I have trouble sleeping.

Now this mind altering substance mostly relax's you and lets go of your filters which would enable to mostly feel more (of the unknown) but not necessarily see more however it can do that.

Smoking Cannabis will hit you right away and you'll be journeying within 10mins minimum, unless its your first time then you may not get high. You have to do it probably 3 times before it'll happen and you know your high when you feel like eating every thing in sight, all of a sudden. The journey lasts approx. 2 to 4hrs, Best to do it at home, or in the forest where  you won't be disturbed, and go with one other person, someone who has done it before, so they can guide you and someone who believes in the unbelievable, or similar beliefs to you.

Eating cannabis takes about 1hr to kick in but make sure you are sitting down, it will make you weak kneed and floaty. I find the journey can last from 4 to 6 hrs. It is very wonderful and pleasant, allowing me to drift off into the other worlds easily, but I've been doing it for some years so always be cautious when doing anything Hallucinogenics for the first time.

Hash/Blonde Hash: Very quick to enter the journey, and much more powerful be aware that it will smack you on your ass fast, so be prepared and don't do it anywhere there's alot of people.

Psilocybin Mushrooms or aka Magic Mushroom's: I enjoyed this Hallucinogenic more when I was younger but I suspect it had more of a psychedelic effect than the ones I have had now. I ultimately stop  doing them because the plants kept me in my head and I wanted more of an out ward journey instead of head driven journey. Be aware and careful about what mushroom you are going to experiment with and from who you got them from (With any psychedelics use this as a rule).Be safe.

My Mushroom Experiences:

1.) My first Journey on Magic Mushrooms was when I was 17. I'd taken them while we were headed to pick up my friend. And being young I thought "Hey why not, it ought to be fun!" while never taking them before. OMG...the mushrooms didn't really kick in until I got to my friends house and I was sitting with his Dad watching a Muppet Movie, and as we watched the show, my friends Dad would laugh and all the color would come out of the TV and explode all over him. It was like he was a Muppet, like my friends life was a Muppet Movie, augh! I was so astonished and freaked out. It was wild and then I drove  everyone (still on the journey of the Magic Mushroom) to the party we wanted to go too. I even remember driving through a stop sign because I new that the guy coming towards us (who didn't have to stop) would stop and lucky for us I was right. The other car stopped and the guy got out and went into his house. My friends were freaked out. I was not. Was this extremely dangerous and stupid...Oh yes. Will I ever do Mushrooms in public again? Oh no.

2.) I didn't journey with mushroom again until my 50s. I remember being on the beach with my friend and we'd done many many magic mushroom and it was around 2 o'clock in the morning: I was looking up at the night stars and I started to notice a grid pattern. I kept really staring up and wondering is this possible, what is the mushroom trying to show me, sure enough no matter how much I looked and stared I could see a grid pattern circling the world. It was very extraordinary and then a ship that was right out of a Star Trek Movie went over us, very close too, and it had lots of lights,(8 to 10) and it zoomed past, but without a sound, it was probably 100 ft over head. Wow! Still haven't figured that out yet. UFO? Possibly, most definitely but what form of UFO. The ship was nothing I'd ever seen except for maybe Star Trek, right down to the landing pads. I asked my friend in the moment if he could see it and he yell, "YES!"

Acid/LSD: I prefer this hallucinogenic and have had a few wonderful journey's with this psychedelic. Again I was cautious, I found someone I could trust, she had many many experiences , so there was a lot of wisdom and safety in our journey's together.  Make sure you are alone (with a trusted experienced respected friend), in the forest (a flat dry area) camping (the journey will be 8hrs and you won't sleep)  oh and remember to be in a good head space before you imbibe.

My Experiences with Acid:

1.) My female friend and I decided to go for a walk down to the beach on Acid. When we were down at the beach, it was a beautiful day in late September and we'd climbed up a rock face (no easy feat when on Acid) and we stared over the ocean. It was at this point that I noticed something that I might know but never verbalized to myself or anyone else, I could see the ocean breathing, really truly breathing. It was a huge aw-ha moment and I watch the ocean and exhale for a long while enjoying all of its subtleties. We decided to head home and as we were leaving there where these huge 250 year old cedar trees, so I went up to one and hugged her, it was very warm and nice but as far as other world experiences go, average. I was walking away with my friend and as we were about to leave the tree said, "Get Back here?" I turned and looked at the tree thinking, "What, pardon, what did you say?" "Get Back here, there is something we have to show you." I walked over and hugged the huge Cedar tree again: The next thing I knew I was aware of every tree for 100's of square miles, I could feel them all and I could communicate with them all if I wanted to because they were all connected, through there root system and the mycelium that surrounded and connected them.

2.) I went to the beach again with my female friend close to my house, it was later in the evening approx 12 midnight ish. We laid down in the sand looking up at the starts for a wee while, maybe even a long time, (time becomes irrelevant on Acid, you just forget about it and loose it) we'd been lying there when my friend said to me, "What's happening do you know?" It was then that I realized that we were being visited by star people and they had in circled the both of us. I could see them, they were tall, wearing some sort of clothing, unlike anything I'd ever seen before on Aliens, oh and there were 12 of them or 13. We lay there like that communicating with them for I don't know how long, we did get to bed before the light came up.

3.) Mingling while on Psychedelics aka LSD/Acid: Before you decide to have intimate intercourse (Sexual Mingling) with your partner, be in a good space, put aside at least a day because Acid will take you on a journey for 8 hrs. May partner and I decided to experiment with Acid and go on a sexual journey together, she being the one with all the experience, I was a novice. It takes about an hour for the Acid to begin to effect your body and we began by  just talking, touching and kissing (without getting naked) the intention of bringing all our energy to the extremities of our bodies. This was on its own a mind blowing experience especially when the journey began to kick in, at which point I remember not worrying if we were naked yet and what was going to happen next. Every touch, every kiss, every stroke was mind blowing, we could feel it to our core, to the heart, wow, and we'd only just begun. Acid amplifies your focus and intensives the sensations, you just don't touch but rather you TOUCH deeply and deeper than you'd ever been touched before. The neat and extraordinary thing is the Psychedelic drops all filters and you're literally spiritually naked to be with your partner, and therefore if you are looking for a spiritual sexual journey, THIS IS IT! Wow! My partner and I almost climaxed kissing, and then we started taking each others clothes off, we could feel our familiars leave our bodies and intertwine, that thrive, undulating slowly together. Every cell is active in the process of sexual pleasure, licking, kissing, caressing is so sensual so beautifully extreme, it just rocketed us to another world. We lost time, or at least I did and when my partner asked if we wanted to Mingle all night, I was floored! All night really? Yes we thought, Yes, Yes, Yes. She'd/we been moaning for the past hour as I had licked and tongue flick her beautiful bronzed body from head to toe, but it'd been 2 hours that we'd been teasing and kissing reach other. In that time I cannot tell you how many times our bodies had body spasmed together without climaxing. When we finally made love the Mingling became sooooo wonderful intense and we exploded and climaxed together in a rolling, thriving, shudder all in one long screaming giggling moment, all at once, again and again and...AGAIN!! Our familiars or serpents, we were satiated, gorged, surfeited beyond our human comprehension, and the humming, vibrating and uncontrollable twitching of our own physical bodies seemed to gone on for hours afterwards. It was the pleasure of pleasures as we spooned and snuggled together, drifting off into a bliss filled sleep. Body Mind and Spirit, heart to heart as one. 

We had giggling, smiley body orgasms for days afterwards. 

I have never achieved that depth of sexual intimacy or intimacy ever in my life and I really look forward to doing it again.

Peyote
I haven't journeyed with this plant medicine, however if you want to understand it better read:

Carlos Castaneda (December 25, 1925[nb 1]–April 27, 1998) was an American author.
Starting with The Teachings of Don Juan in 1968, Castaneda wrote a series of books that describe his training in shamanism, particularly with a group whose lineage descended from the Toltecs. The books, narrated in the first person, relate his experiences under the tutelage of a man that Castaneda claimed was a Yaqui "Man of Knowledge" named don Juan Matus. His 12 books have sold more than 28 million copies in 17 languages. Critics have suggested that they are works of fiction; supporters claim the books are either true or at least valuable works of philosophy.

Ayahuasca
I have not yet journeyed with Ayahuasca  or Peyote, and when I do I will make sure i TRUST the person or persons I do the journey with. Just because they're brown does not mean they know what's going down. I have heard more negative stories than positive with friends and acquaintances who have gone this form of a journey. Not so much the plant as the people around supposedly being the guides of the plants, because they are not responsible and will leave you to fend for yourself after a couple of hours (this is not good, check and double check other peoples experiences with the Shaman who is running it) and they more than often don't know as much as they are pretending to know, as in the case of my young friend who took his life. He had an incredible journey and no one supported him after his ayahuasca journeys, he was criticized and bullied by the "powerful shamans" (I say this sarcastically) who had know idea what he was talking about,(doesn't mean his journeys weren't authentic they just hadn't been there themselves) and because he was white he wasn't allowed to embrace the spirit animals that came to him. He wasn't trying to steal anyone's medicine he was trying to embrace his own and find his way, instead no one helped and he became lost and then ultimately took his life.

If you want to understand Ayahuasca look at Gabor Mate he's done work in this field to help heal addiction:

Gabor Maté CM (born January 6, 1944) is a Hungarian-born Canadian physician with a background in family practice and a special interest in childhood development and trauma, and in their potential lifelong impacts on physical and mental health, including on autoimmune disease, cancer, ADHD, addictions and a wide range of other conditions.
Now retired from clinical practice, he travels and speaks extensively on these and related topics, both in North America and abroad. His bestselling books have been published internationally in over twenty-five languages.[1] Dr. Maté's approach to addiction focuses on the trauma his patients have suffered and looks to address this in their recovery,[2] with special regard to indigenous populations around the world. His book In The Realm of Hungry Ghosts, close encounters with addiction, Dr. Maté discusses the types of trauma suffered by addicts and how this affects their decision making in later life.


Again don't do it recreation-ally because if you are any bit of a psychic/clairvoyant/empathic you'll quite possibly be overwhelmed by everyone else's emotional baggage.

Be Smart, Be Safe and Take Precautions for an amazing experience



Duende (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment