Wednesday, February 27, 2019

It is Possible to KNOW the Unknown



Is it possible to “KNOW” the universe? Why of course you can. If we are a creation of creator, then we are a part of the creation are we not? Therefore, we KNOW all. Oh, but that would mean that we would become egocentric and power hungry and evil? Would it? No, of course, it wouldn’t but by the looking at most of our living and dead role models, people with great knowledge and power before us, we would naturally assume that it did. But it doesn’t. 

Someone once said to me, “You don’t KNOW everything.” I answered, “You’re right I know little about math.” And then I smiled a knowing smile and said; “But I KNOW a whole lot about a lot of other things.” She thought for a moment then replied, “I’m sure you do.”

If we are a part of the creation, then it only stands to reason that all the answers to anything we need to KNOW already exists inside of us. The only way to access this information is to allow. Now allowing that’s the tough part. How do you allow yourself to KNOW especially when our society says: “You have to go to school for a very long time, spend a lot of money and then after years of being bored to death, then in only then will we give you a degree that says you KNOW things?” This seems to me to be an insane way to think.

It’s a machine that needs people to believe in this in order for it to keep functioning. I personally don’t. Even the New Age movement is breaking off into compartmentalized spiritual subsections of expertise and if you don’t study with the right teachers or go to the right vortexes to get enlightenment then you can’t be knowing or valid.

Here’s a simple trick, just to help to allow you be open to the possibilities and miracles that exist around you every day, which I’ve mention earlier in the book. Whenever you find yourself saying “I don’t KNOW,” to a question. I believe we do KNOW and we are taught at a young age that if we haven’t studied it or learnt it or were taught it or heard it from somewhere else then there is no way that we could “KNOW.” Whenever you say “I don’t KNOW,” ask yourself “but what if I did KNOW?” What would that mean to you? What is that you might fear of KNOWing? And if you do know the answer to things you are not supposed to be able to know about but you still do anyway the only time it gets scary is when you start looking for other people to believe in your KNOWing reality.

I guarantee the more you play this little mind twist game the more you will allow the knowing. (Hey, that’s too easy.) Who said it has to be hard? And here’s another news flash anyone who is trying to tell you that it has to be hard and you have to study volumes and volumes of books to KNOW the inner workings of spirit, they don’t KNOW. The hard part of KNOWing is allowing yourself to be all that you can be.

It’s all child’s play. (That does not mean to say that children aren’t seriously at work when they play). Have you notice how many more KNOWing children than KNOWing adults there are. Study children, they are closer to the universe, to the great KNOWing than anyone else. Keep the child alive inside of you and play with the KNOWing which in turn will allow you to be free of the “should's of life.”

Let me explain the “Should’s and Shouldn’ts of Life.”

I went to my nephew’s house for dinner and before he put the ham roast in the oven he chopped off the two ends and put it into a huge pan. I looked at him and asked why he was doing this? “I don’t know that’s the way mom always did it and that’s the way it should be done.” I went to my sisters and asked her why she did this with the ham before putting it in the oven? “I don’t know that’s the way our mother had always done it and that’s the way it should be done.” Then I decide to talk to my mother about why she cut the two ends off the ham roast and put it in the oven? “Oh, Duende’ that’s the way your grandmother always did it and that’s the way it should be done.” I finally paid a visit to my grandmother and asked her the question? “Grandmother,” I said, “you know when you have a ham roast and you cut off the two ends and put it into a pan why did you always do it that way?” She looked at me very puzzled and said, “Dear, back way back when you could only get one size pan and the ham roast wouldn’t fit because it was always so big so in order to get it to fit I had to cut the two ends off of it.”

You see that at one point in time, there are things that worked well for us as a society but as time goes by it doesn’t work for us anymore and instead of letting go and adapting to new concepts we still hold onto the old. This is the same for learning to KNOW more. It was a really good idea to get educated but now, “What you Should and Shouldn’t on how we have found knowledge may have gotten to ridged?”

Sit down somewhere and ask yourself “What if I did know?” And the first thing that comes to your head, no matter how wacky it is, will be the answer. Oh, and if you say that’s just my imagination well truthfully it is. Keep in mind that the imagination is the doorway to the Dreamtime and therefore also the doorway to “KNOWing.” The next thing you can ask yourself is “What does my imagination suggest is real?” If you are having difficulty still then ask yourself this final question, “What will it mean to me if I do KNOW?”

What if you did “KNOW” what would you be then? A medicine man, a shaman? No, it’s not it's probably the truth. We’re all the creation of creator, therefore, we are all creators. Now if you can believe this, imagine the realm of possibilities and miracles that could exist in our reality today.

It is possible, you can “KNOW.” Believe in yourself and step away from group mentality because they are absolutely frightened to death of knowing themselves.

“Heal thyself healer then you will heal others.”
                                                                        Author Unknown

Duende (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment