Tuesday, February 26, 2019

How To Always Get Back to Your Body When Astral Traveling


Shape Shifting/Blending with an assist from Mau Ching - Wise Old Dead Elder/Spirit Guide

I talked to Mau Ching I was extremely worried about going out into the Dreamtime without being able to get back.

 I sat down took some slow deep breaths and enter a meditative state/the imagination/the Dreamtime and went to visit my friend in his boat. He was there waiting for me saying nothing until we got to the middle of the lake.

“Mau Ching?” I said nervously “If I go out into the Dreamtime how will I find my way back?”

Mau Ching smiles this sly smile and says, “Become Bird?”

“What?” I was expecting him to do something with me but it was becoming obvious to me really quickly that this, this was not on his agenda.

“Become Bird, smarty pantsa?”

“Who me?”

“Of course, you don’t see anyone else in dis boat do you, smarty pantsa?”

“Well no, but…”

“Become Bird!”

He made me jump so I became a white dove.

“Very good smarty pantsa. Now fly into sky.”

“But, all I wanted to know….”

“Fly into sky!”

I did as he asked and lifted into the sky but I was still confused.

“What do you see, smarty pantsa?”

Well, I see you of course, and the boat and the….”

“Very good smarty pantsa. Go higher.”

 I flew higher up into the sky.

“Do you still see me smarty pantsa?”

Yes, I can still see you but…”

“Go higher.”

I did what he asked getting more and more agitated by the moment.

“What do you see?”

“You?”

“Fly higher still, way above the clouds smarty pantsa.”

I took off, flying, soaring, higher and higher until I began to enjoy the flight and forgot all about Mau Ching and my question.

“Smarty pantsa?”

Yes,” I said in the midst of being very distracted gliding up into the warm air pockets. I was having so much fun!

“Can you see me smarty pantsa?”

“No.”

“Can you see the earth smarty pantsa?”

I nearly pooped myself at that point and almost dropped straight out of the sky. I’d been enjoying myself so much, I got so carried away that I’d totally forgotten to pay attention to the task at hand.

“NO!” I said panicking.

“What do you see smarty pantsa?”

“Nothing, just clouds and blue sky.”

“So, can you come back to earth?”

I had to really think about that one for a while.

“Well smarty pantsa?

“Well, of course, I can.”

“Why smarty pantsa?”

Well, I’m a bird and birds always know where their home is no matter how far distance they fly. It’s innate, it’s instinct, it is a knowing that birds have and I am a bird.”

“Right smarty pantsa, you bird.”

Bingo, that was it. That was my first introduction to becoming the White Bird. There is more that I will talk about later in my book. A lot more.

Duende (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment