Saturday, November 23, 2019

Magic of Angels

~Jo Jo says whenever you see a dime appear randomly, just there outta no were, its an angel reminding you you're blessed. I must have found over a 100, at least. I have kept all of them, in my Feng Shui Money Corner, you know Double Doublely blessed, its a prosperity, abundance thingy. Hold on! Is that another dime that just came outta no where? It is!! WTF!! That's so random, it just rolled onto the counter, twirled, fell flat Blue Nose Schooner side up!  (Canadian Dime) Now, now its 101 dimes/Angels. Yay!! Its fun or good entertainment, if nothing else. It sure helps, life is tough.



~No male angels, I haven't met any I've liked yet and when I do I'll let you know.



~Wait a minute I've got huge white wings, huge white wings....hmmmmmm  I think I stepped away from my male counter parts cause they where to Alpha and lacked a sense of humor. That might be why I like to hang out with female Angels cause the males get heady and take themselves to seriously.




Duende Naddred (c) 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment