Sunday, November 10, 2019

Magic Inside of Me - How to Create Magic





~The magic has always been inside of me, since birth and as I heard less and less of this world,            I  heard more and more of the other worlds, and the magic grew like Ivy, vines crawling                      up a tree towards the sky.  With little hearing, almost none at all, I was given gifts as a child, I could hear flowers talk. Playing alone, left with introspection, the magic flourished, not everyday mind, yet still with uncanny frequencies. Now, now I hear without  hearing, see without seeing, pulling magic to me, to me, to me in every breath, in every step.

And magic hears me and comes to visit, in phenomena so extraordinary that it takes my breath away. Elves in broad daylight, a blue fairy at 3 in the morning, in my tent in my front yard, dolphins talking to me then popping up in the surf minutes later, a huge thunder bird at dusk and more and more. Magic is in the air and I breath it, I realize it, mostly its small and I really have to watch that I've seen it, for it wants to be seen. Its not exclusive, its there for everyone, always and forever. It was there when I was little and it's there now but I nurture magic, play with magic, tempt magic, create magic, and so now I believe I am magic. Its been my walk in life, my path, my legacy. I practice and practice and practice....its like every thing in life..it takes 10,000 hours to become an expert. I've still got a ways to go but I am close.

The More I Create Magic For Others,  The More Magic Shows Up to Greet Me

~I nurture magic, I stop at all the Lemon Aid stands on the side of the road, having one drink, leaving a kings ransom in a child's mind, just 5 dollars leaving miracles and endless possibilities into the hearts of innocents, blazing bright into there future.

~Blue Red Beach glass so rare, so desired when found, on a summers breeze, on a beautiful day. Dogs barking, children screeching with happiness, exploring rocky shores. I hunt thrift stores for treasures, colored glass all. Sneaking down to the sea at low low low tide, in early morn, so not to be seen, by myself, singularly, quietly, stealthy, knowing the sea will be my conspirator of this random act of magic. I smash the whole treasure trove of cheap glass, smashing them into shards, fragments, splinters of tiny glass, sneaking them under unmovable boulders. Next winter storms will come to help with the mystery and with them the waves, the swells that will toss and tumble those sharp shards, to smooth pieces of treasures, to the shore, to lay there silently for the summer children, Blue Red beach glass, so rare, what dreams are made of.  And so I leave magic I create and live magic.

~Quietly I drop 25 cents here and there, a phone slot, a vending slot, this machine and that small fingers searching for there lucky day! I smile at the thought of them finding it, child, adult, male, female, I care not who...I'm nurturing the peoples of the worlds Midas Touch. This, this makes me laugh out LOUD with joy.

Duende Naddred (c) 2019

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful giving that is! Very cool. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete