Friday, November 22, 2019

Magic of Standing Your Ground




I had this conversation at a Principals Tea Party at my daughters Elementary school....Someone in the group mention that we should have a Anti Bullying Program in the school and I said " Yeah that would be great, lets start with the Teachers and Parents first." They all look at me dumb struck. "Oh," .I said "Youall think the kids pick Bullying up from Media? Cause if you do...you are sadly mistaken...it all trickles down. The kids Bully cause they see the Adults doing it first and so on and so on, cause the Adults learnt if from there parents...and so it goes. It doesn't fall out of then air! Media is a small part of a bigger problem." And then "Bwam!" Deer in the head lights...from 9 out of 10 Adults in the room. Bwhahahaha... I was never invited back. Lol



Duende Naddred (c) 2019


No comments:

Post a Comment