Friday, November 22, 2019

Magic in Finding Your Roots - Ancestors?



I'm hunting my Elders, but they're gone, gone, gone....
My culture was wiped out in 64 AD.(Genocide by the Romans, then the Witch Hunts)...I'm digging my Elders up. Thank God I was blessed with amazing parents and embraced by some awesome Squamish Elders for the past 30 years. Phew. Mentors, Elders, They didn't say more than 10 things...cause that's the way of there people...but in all that silence, they taught me so so many things. They embraced me, all of me. FIRST time I could be accepted for all that I am....Dreamer, Spirit Walker, Seer, Dancer, Green Man, Serpent, Artist...all of it...all of my full on Medicine. They just smiled there big loving smiles and I felt like I was finally home and then then they pointed me back to my own Medicine...back to the fairy people of Ireland, the Pics/Celts of Scotland, the Laplanders of Sweden and the Wicca/Pagans of England. I'm home now with my ancestors living life large because of them. I have been truly blessed..and they saw me coming, and waited since I was wee...and then again at 14 when I was camping with my Dad up at 13 mile up the Squamish River Valley and then I met them at 30. What an incredible journey...and now because of them...they are so close to my heart...I'm living breathing creating being the way...everyday, the kindest, big hearted way, fully lit up.. in plain sight.


Duende Naddred (c) 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment