Saturday, November 23, 2019

Hidden Magic of Books


i
~Ancient Forgotten Medicine Knowledge runs through my body's veins. I came in with allot of it. And just not mine, I realize it runs through every body's in all cultures, in all worlds and worlds, in the dream, libraries of Ancient Knowings in the sky. Everyone has a piece, a bit. So if I was able to access it I could know more knowings. "How do I access this? When I can't talk to every body's. How? Even when somebody's don't even know, or believe that they are filled with Medicine Knowing?" Books, Books, Books!! Everybody pulls there thoughts and ideas from the imagination, from the dream. They'll dream up ideas and concepts from there heart/heads which is the door way to the dream. Its a pulled collective of Ancient Forgotten Medicine Knowledge a body of work that is given to everybody. Body's don't even know they're sharing Knowings, in littles. I do, I collect it, mine it from books, it pings when its right, my heart can hear's it, my body knows other body's knowings from the great all. Not just Magic Books, or serious Adult Books but children's books too.




~And of course no one will let you read outta these books...cause they might be evil!! Really, I am so suspect when some one (or church, or heads of State) won't let you read something. I guess it's for my own good....Really? History suggests strongly that they are not wanting me to know the truth. Oh yeah its the devils work? Hmmmmmmm....History suggests that too is a lie. Could they want Control and Power?...yes! So that's why I read lots and lots of books about everything, it's hiding in plain sight, if your body knows the knowings. I'm Just cracking the code. Making the seemingly difficult easy. All you ever want to know is out there for everyone, no matter who you are! Is that possible? Oh yes it certainly is.
.

~Weave all the found, discovered tiny bits of knowledge gems , putting them together and from there 1 get a whole lot of knowings. Medicine Knowings. Have I found a way  to access the Akashic Records? Could it be that easy? Hidden in plain sight?





Duende Naddred (c) 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment