Thursday, January 31, 2019

Captain Ashtar of the Galactic Command will Save us!?


Have you heard that "Captain Ashtar and the Galactic Command" will come down and save 144,00 of us? Really I've heard about this happening since I was a boy, but my farther was a UFO Researcher so I'm thinking I had an unusually bizarre childhood, and got the jump on most of you. (oh if you haven't heard about it don't panic...I'm telling you now)

Here's some thoughts about that. I want to say that I'm extremely grateful to the good captain and the rest of the command butttt who are they going to take. Me? Hahahaha that's pretty doubtful. Not because I'm not worthy of being saved...No, no, no I think we all are. But 144,00 of whos going and from what neighborhoods?  And if history and our society is any reflection on how it works is probably a good indication of who's going on the ship at the "End Times" I suspect strongly that it'll be all the Alpha, over the top, narcissistic Sociopaths! Money, Beauty and Passive Aggressive Cream de La Creme!! I don't want to be on that ship. So were would I be? Hell I'd be waving them goodbye and thankyou! 

I mean really 144,000 sounds like "Captain Ashtar's" been talking to the Jehovah's Witness (they have the same number of people who will make it to heaven gates). 

Always be suspect of someone doing you a favor to get you....off your land! And we have huge history on how that plays out. (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment