Friday, December 28, 2018

Oh the Magic I've Seen!


Have you ever wondered, is it real, does it exist? Well I'm here to tell you it does. I 've seen the other worlds, through out the universe. Its possible to see it all! As long as you believe you can...you can.
I know its easy for me to say but its true.

The doorway to the unimaginable is the IMAGINATION! And if someone says |"Its all in your head!" Well of course it is, were else would it be? But I'll go one step further, its all in your heart!
And what if I told your brain and eyes don't see until you put your heart into it! Thats right, your heart..

I've met ancient being from Atroni III, and his name is Tamlet. He resides with the BrotherHood which is group of Magical Druids, Wizards, White Shawl Women, Ancients from all walks of life. Yes originally from here some of them and the others from through out the universe. I've met 101 of these kindly peoples all encircling a fire in White Robes with Gold Sashes.

I've walked with a Buffalo, although he didn't say much but I think I could hear him laughing, at me!
I was on an Island 20 miles across the sea from Los Angles. It was twilight and I had no idea he was even there until, he was. He was so close, so big, I nearly pooped myself. I'm sure he was laughing. I had no idea Buffalo's were even on this Island.

Dolphins rose out of the surf right after they said..."Come into the Water and Play for us." and I did and moments after that on Huntington Beach Calif. they popped outta the water.

An Elf I spyed with a little grey suit, with little grey shoes and a little grey hat. Lol. I don't know who was more shocked, me or him. I saw him for 5 seconds (that is a long time to see magic usually it comes and goes in a milli second)

I've met a Blue Fairy in my tent at 3 oclock in the morning asking for help to heal my wife who was deathly ill at the time and she got better. The Blue Fairy she appeared in my tent like I said just now, I was out in the yard with my daughter, cause kids love that, it is magic to them and it was. I saw her for many seconds too.

I've had 200 or more conversations with my father that has been dead for the 11 years, and my daughter has seen him too. He told me that he was a boy in Chile growing up.

I have saved peoples lives, my cousin, my Uncle Jimmy Jimmy and others, and have been seen in two places at one time and was told about by bystanders who witness the events.

Magic has shot outta my hand into a friends forehead.

13 Spirits, wise old dead people come through me to talk. I'm a Medium and they are very kind and have a great sense of humour.

I was taught the Ancient Art of Korean Acupressure Massage from Mau Ching a 800 year old spirit helper of mine.

I've danced for a group of 30 Ancient Native Elders on my death bed.

I fly as a huge White Raven (2 foot ball fields wing span) and two thunder birds flly with me.

At twilight I was coming out of  a cook house on my way to tell stories in the Bunk House and right beside the Building stood this 20ft Thunder Bird (just like she looks on my drum) and 6ft in diameter, in real here now time. (Like the elf and the fairy), She even nodded her head to let me know she was real.

I am given medical knowledge that has help many people, including peoples with Special Needs.

Helped people to cross over after they died...many many people. This I have done my whole life.

A Blue 273ft serpent with an Irish name lives inside me and in the Peruvian Amazon.

I\'ve had relationships with a Fairy Queen and an Alien named Tara.

Met Aliens from all over the Universe, Whites, Grey's, Blacks, Blue one from the center of the earth.

And this is the tip of the ice berg.

Magic is real, all the time, every day. Its out there waiting to be touched and seen. Its brillant, amazing and achievable for all those, from every walk of life, rich or poor, Red, brown, black, yellow or white if and only if you're willing to go to the darkest depths of your soul and heal your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment