Saturday, September 2, 2023

Near Death - Saved by a Wise Old Dead Person

I came so close to getting trampled to death by this enraged Mama Elk who was only trying to protect her baby! WTF! Who would have thought. I live in the West Coast of BC, a wilderness rain forest and was working at my clients house. (I work as a Care Worker taking care of the elderly) My 92 year old client called Bella and she is a Black Lab, who is very protective. Every morning around 8 I get up and feed her, check on my client and then she always brings me a bone to throw off the deck. She does her business and then brings the bone back and I give her a treat. She's a Lab and they (if you don't already know) are very food moutivated. So this morning I went to the edge of the Veranda/very large front deck and threw the bone into the air and Bella (the black lab) took off after it. The Bone was in mid air when I notice to Exteremly Large and a baby in the driveway which is very close to the house (approx 10 meters/20 yards from the house). Its at this moment with the bone in the air that Bella (The great barking portector) spys the Elks and goes after them, hell bent for leather. Which makes baby Elk go to ground to hide, the other Elk took off but Bella sent Mama Elk into attack mode. OMG! I've not ever sense an animal that big move that fast. Bella turned on her heels and took off up to me on the deck. I swear, if she didn't have a small distance on the Mama Elk (Very pissed off, fierce and dangerous!) she would have gotten her ass kick in from this ways to Sunday. That Mama Elk was in full avenger mode. Kill the threat! Bella was in her scope of kill and destroy! There I am witnessing this (pooping myself big time!) and Bella come charging up onto the deck with Mama Elk at her heels. WTF! Mama is within arms reach of me coming full (OMG!) on the other side of the deck in full seek and destory. Image being in the middle of railroad track foots stuck with a train coming down the tracks and you have very few options to escape harm. Now Bella is beside me and then without a thought of what to do next, suddenly I am speaking the Old Language of a Lakota Soiux!! Wok,Wok,Wok!!! (I am a deep trance channel and the voice is an Wise Old Dead Person - White Feather) I shout at the top of my lungs. The Mad Mama Elk stops right in her tracks. Boom, just like that. WTF!! The deck is 2 meters from the ground and Mama Elk (on a Bella and me protect baby death march). Then I say "Wok, Wok, Wok esta wa tay at tah!! 3xs loudly!! The Mama is STUNNED! Lol and so am I. And I continue to channel this wise old dead women (Who's last time visiting this Planet was 600 years ago) and the Mama Elk appears to be in shock and listening and not moving, just standing there in what appears to be awe. (me and her both lol) She listens, turns and walk away in search of her baby who went to ground to hide. More Old Lakota Language comes out of my mouth as she moves further down the drive way with Tragedy and Bella Death and me Death (or badly hurt) overted. OMG! I live in wilderness and know the dangers of wild life. Its an awareness that you grow up and into when you live in Rural Canada. And I've seen Elk this close before (Well not this close but close) infact I've seen the Heard of 16 this close, in the drive way 4 times before, but Bella was inside on those occasions. What did I she say to make the the Angry Mad Mama Elk from not coming on the deck and taking us out? I can only paraphrase: "Stop, Stop, Stop!! We peoples mean you no harm!" or something to that effect. The thing is though, I had know idea I could do that...I mean to spontatiously channel in a death defying situtation, and if you'd asked me in a calm conversation before hand "If I could do that?" I would have said "Hell NO!" but I guess its now a "Hell Yes!!" Thank the stars I did, we did....wow! That was an extraordinary WILD happeing with no one to blame. We where all doing what we should and it went side ways. WTF! Blows me away!! The IMPOSSIBlE is really POSSIBLE. Duende Naddred 2023 (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment