Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Medicine Throwing/Voodoo


Medicine Throwing



Radical Healing and Medicine Throwing are very close in there execution in the process of empowering someone towards getting emotionally healthier.

Medicine Throwing is a First Nation’s/Aboriginal term for someone who is throwing bad medicine at you, negative medicine to control and manipulate or even medicine to kill. They are like a Spiritual Assassin just like a hit man. This has been going for generations upon generations from one family and one nation the next.

The art to affecting someone who is in the process of throwing medicine is to make sure that you do not compound the problem by throwing back at them. An eye for an eye does not work, it just makes things worse. I have thought about this for along time and it is important to me to empower those who are throwing nasty bits of business at me or anyone else. What I do is to disable the Medicine Throwers ability to throw nasty medicine ever again and leave them with the medicine to heal them and empower people instead. In other words I transmute the negative energy in such a way that I leave them healthier for the encounter with me.

Black Voodoo is the same as the above. Hired spiritual gun to hurt people even kill  them no matter were they are in the world.


Here are some stories that relate to what I am talking about and the depth and the levels to which it can occur.

I was talking on the phone with David who was a First Nations friend out of the Capilano Reserve here in North Vancouver. He was telling me about his sister who had been having trouble with this native guy from the states who wanted her to marry him and she didn’t want too. David had suggested that his sister and he had thought that this guy had paid a medicine man to pull her down to him.

So there I am talking on the phone with David and the next thing I know I’m some where down in North Dakota watching this Medicine Man with a coyote pelt over his head and a couple of rattles, chanting and dancing in a circle.

I’m still chatting with David while down in North Dakota when I see these three Black Adder snakes from each of my legs leave my body and slither over to the Medicine Man and grab onto him. The Medicine Man suddenly stops what he is doing and falls to the ground limp.

I think to myself, “Oh no, what have I done to this man?”
So I ask my wise old dead friends, “Hey, hello is this man dead? Have I just killed this him?” I can hear repressed laughter and then, “Oh good heavens no, just stay with him for the next three days and watch him closely.”

So I tell David and to tell his sister that I think everything will work out and I hang up. And then I watch the Medicine Man from North Dakota for three days. On the third day the snakes pull off of him and crawl away and then he wakes up.

He looks up at me and points an accusing finger towards me shouting, “You took my medicine!” 

I look at him and smile, “What do I want with your Medicine? No, no, I didn’t take your Medicine but I’ll tell you what every time you try to manipulate or harm people it won’t work but if you want to help them you’ll have no problems. See ya.” And then I was gone.

I checked in again with David and the native guy from the states had stop bothering his sister.






I had a sleeping dream about Kusens son Nat who was dancing in the Long House which is what the Co-salish folks do spiritually up here in British Columbia and this is how it went.

I was walking through some long grass when I looked up and saw four native people beating up on Nat. He was lying down with his hands over his head trying to protect himself as these for guys where putting the boots to him. I yelled to get there attention and ran down to assist Nat, they stop putting the boots to Nat and jump me full on. Nat ran up the road scared as I took the next beating and then I lay silent. I was in my body and out of my body watching the whole event. They walked away very pleased that they had hurt me so badly thinking I wouldn’t get up for a long time.

Just as soon as they where a little ways a way I stood straight up, bouncing to my toes and I whistle at them, “Hey,” I said “Aren’t you forgetting something.”

They turn startled without saying a word and then rushed me again doing the same thing they did before with the same result. This time they put a few more boots into me to make sure I’d never get up again.

Then they turn smugly on there heals and headed away and just as they were a little ways away I popped up again whistle for there attention, “Hey,” I said “Now come on you’ll have to do better than that.”

They look at each other jumped me again this time with more force and more brutality but as soon as they walked away I would pop up as if nothing had happened. This frightened or confused them and they ran through some tall grass towards the west and int0 a large thicket of trees. The sleeping dream ended there at that point and it was here that I picked up the dream awake and began to “Walk between Worlds” but with another friend who was Clairvoyant.

I find with two people you can do and see things that sometime can get a little tricky when working by yourself. I have several friends that I do this with and it helps me immensely because these situations are like trying to figure out bizarre mind boggling puzzles, they’re emotional labyrinths filled with bobby traps.

So I begin the dream again from where it finished. We both go in and turn looking towards the huge thicket of trees deciding that if I was to go there it would be a trap. Suddenly all these big snakes of makes different types and sizes pour out from my body and into the long grass. My friend and I stand confused by what had just happened and it takes us several minutes to figure out why the snakes didn’t go to the trees.

My friend and I decide that she will go to make sure that Nat is okay and when she does she finds Uncle Jimmy Jimmy watching us (a shaman I’ve spoken of before who was a very good friend) but that’s all he was doing was watching not helping. I think he was checking are medicine.

In the huge thicket of trees in which we sense/see there is at least a hundred people hiding and waiting to jump on me as soon as hunt the four native fellows. We turn and see a small creek running past a corn field through the thicket of trees and beyond. Behind the trees there was a small lake and lakes are filled with water and water is reality based representation of spirit so therefore it is a natural portal.


It then dawns on me what the snakes are up too. I come out of the small lake behind the trees as a Griffin and blow fire into the trees, which of course sets the trees on fire and then one hundred people jump from the trees and run into the grass and get bit by the snakes (who attach themselves to them) and they go to sleep for three days.

When they wake up there ability to medicine throw is gone.

I checked with my friend Kusens and Nat was having a terrible time because she felt that people where medicine throwing in the Long House. I told her the story and told her that I thought the problem would resolve itself but asked her if she heard of anyone from the Long House of complaining of being attacked by snakes to tell me.

Several weeks later Kusens phoned me up to tell me that several people had talked to her about snake stories who where in with Nat at the Long House at the time.

These are only two ways helping folks through emotional pain who are medicine throwing can work. They’re many more ways of doing it and it is usually dependent on each situation because they are all as different as each individual you may be helping to stop there cycle of emotional pain. Always keep in mind to not go out looking for it, wait it will come to you and when it does then deal with it. If you go looking for it then you may fall into downing things that are ego motivated which can be the results from your emotional pain.

If you need assistants please contact me. I won’t do it for you but I will teach you how to do it yourself.  


   

Black Voodoo

I was working in a group home and one of the lady's I was working with was from Fiji. I was talking to her and realized that her baby was a miscarriage because she been kicked in the stomach by her partner. 

My co worker then asked me the strangest question, "Am I cursed?"

Suddenly I was standing in Fiji, I a hut house over looking a women who I knew was a Voodoo lady, the one who put a curse on my co worker.

"Yes," I said. "You are and I can see who it is."

"Do you know why she's cursing me?" 

"I'll ask her," I started asking the Voodoo Lady why she'd put a curse on my co worker and she showed me that her feud was with the whole family, it had be going on for generations. 

Suddenly 5 black adder snakes came from each of my legs and started to crawl to the sleeping Voodoo Lady. I was there and in the group home with my co worker, in two worlds at the same time. The snakes bit into and grabbed hold of each ankle, as she thrived in bed but she did not wake up. The snake were doing there job, and taking the hate that had poisoned  the Voodoo Lady, and she was on her way to healing. I suspect she deserved more but that is not up to me, I just heal the medicine thrower and prevent anyone else from getting hurt. 

It was several months before I met my co worker again and she was doing better, despite her losing her unborn baby months before. 

She'd asked me of the Voodoo Lady, if I could give her details on what she looked like. I did and she recognized her as some one she knew from her parents village were she grew up when she was little. 

I went back in that moment to Fiji to visit the Voodoo Lady, while I was standing in the kitchen of the group home we were. When I arrived in Fiji the lady was dancing in front of me while holding a chicken in her right hand saying, "Get away evil one, be gone, I command you, to leave!" 

"Oh that isn't going to work with me," I laughed. 

She got more incensed, and her dancing and chanting became more erratic, "Be gone, be gone to where you came." 

I laughed again. "It won't work, I'm not evil, or nasty, or would hurt you for any reason." Then I got very serious, "But you my dear, I did not take your medicine nor do I want it. I healed you, I took the poison out of you so you won't be able to hurt anyone again. If you want to use your power to help then it'll work but harming, hurting, cursing, ahhhhhh no, it won't work. Bye!" And I left.

My co worker smiled knowing the curse on her and her family had been lifted. 

I will not and do not fight, or throw medicine to hurt, harm, curse or kill anyone, because it's the same dysfunctional dance that's been playing out since the beginning of time. I refuse to do that any more, now, now when I encounter the Medicine Thrower or Voodoo Person, I just simply heal them. It is a better way.





Dwende Copyright 2003
Used with permission from author
All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment