Sunday, March 31, 2024

Connection Through the Dream

I have had a hypothosis that we reach out to help eachother around the world through the Dream, by DreamWalking. I've watched over the years, as my mother grows older and has more and more interactions as she gets closer and closer to crossing over past the vail, in over 2 hundred visit from people (not wisps of mist but solid people of this world) most of which were not dead. I discrened this by checking with my mother on what they said and what they where wearing. Most folks that have passed on, in my experience, wear clothes of their era and time and place. All but six had been in modern clothing. I started to suspect that something very extraordinary was going on. The humans were coming to help her but hadn't crossed over and were still very much alive. I always suspected this was happening even when I had been told that its impossible. I always imagined that we as peoples of the world have been lied too. What if my theory is true, what would that mean to those that wish to control us? No control? Imagine the possiblities if it was true? And so I waited and waited and waited for more proof that this might be possible. And then recently something extraordinary happened.... I was having lunch with my friend up at her boutique, which is very close to where I live. We where enjoying our lunch when two Japanese lady's entered the store. We all quickly struck up a bound and the lady's were, so delightful and inqusitive and even more so after they discover my friend selves of oracle cards. They were so open and interested in these which they had only a little experience with. Lol! It was wonderful, they had so manoy questions, and such critcal thinker. Amazing and rare. My whole life's journey is too, Assist, Support, Lift Up and Let go. I proceed to give them as much information about the spirit world as I could, by answering all there questions and inquries, and there where many...How wonderful and rare. Suddenly we were having the deepest conversation, all within a limit time period in the middle of my friends shop. They told us that they were both artists and had an interest in the paranormal. Now its very rare that people on first meeting for people to reveal this. Takes months in our western culture to hint at it, and hear we all were going deep into the world of the extraordinary. We talked and shared so much in 60min (it might have shorter or longer amount of time because when you are in the depeths of spirit...time warps and bends, slows down and can even speed up. In this instances everything around me slowed down. It was and always is like sitting in a bubble or a zone where you are their and not their all at the same time. Liken to an inbetween. Connection in these circumstances can be absoutley mind blowing and in this encounter it was that...plus plus plus. I at one point canalled my wise old dead friends and brought through Maui Ching and White Feather (well I don't bring than they move gently through when the situation is required) they had so many question and again very open. Finally nearing the end of our conversations I asked them if they'd be open to Chi Wa (an ancient perssure point healing, mostly to the hands, a modelidy similar to Shiastu) which was taught to me by my Wise Old Dead friend Mau Ching, orginating from Korea back in the 6 Century. Both lady's were very recieving and again inqusitive. Suddenly they had to run off to catch the ferry. We all said our goodbyes and off they went. Everyone seemed very pleased with the magical interaction. And that was, I thought that was the end of the happening, the sponatious extradorinary meeting of minds. Five minutes later they were back, wanting to thank me and by me a coffee. I accept the offer of generousity and accept. While we were in the coffee shop, on of the lady's share's... "We had to come back and thankyou." I said, "You're welcome and feel the same." "I also wanted to tell you, that you came to me in a dream 10 Years ago, I was having a bad time with my balance and you came in my dream and did that Chi Wa, and the next day I was better" Of course that just blew my mind! I'd always suspected I was helping folks but this lady just proved my hypothosis! Wow. Conformation...so very cool. I mean, I live in a small, small town, its extremely rural and the only way to get here, is by boat or plane. What are the chances of this happening, and even my friends shop is in a more remote place and even smaller town. Wow! Just love when spirit brings extraordinary magic into my life. Duende Naddred (c) 2024 Spirit Driven, Alien Inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment