Thursday, December 10, 2020

Rabbit Hole Ramblings - The Special Ones

 



Could there be...Special Humans Amongst Us? And why not, anything is possible if you believe in the Great Mystery, called life?

Is that you? Could it be you? Anything IS Possible.

 

SPECIAL ONES

There are Special Ones
So special they truly are
Special because I have formed them
My Special Ones
 
Never ever doubt or stop to wonder
A Special One cannot be Explained
No, not in human language
No, they are Heavenly Special
 
Out there they walk away among you
Out there is where I placed them
They are seen only by special vision
They are My ministering Ones
 
Oh you never even considered them
Nor did you see their valued price
They are among men unrecognized
They are among men unaware
 
by JESUS

* * * * * *

I have written this Poem exactly as I heard the LORD speak it to me today.  I post this in Obedience.

 

~ Desert Prophet Ken Dewey
The light will shine in His glory… In the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment