Thursday, April 30, 2020

Rabbit Hole Ramblings - The Earth Is Not My Home



My Dad used to say this to the UFO Abductees that he was about to interview. He would say: "What does this statement I'm about to say mean to you?....The Earth is  not my home."Some would nod sliently, some would cry, well most would cry and others would bow there heads. relived to finally be able to admit it to somebody." But everyone he asked answered "Yes" to his question.

The Earth is not my home.

I'm not from here...earth I mean...I'm okay with it, I mean its an insane place to hang out but still I like it. Most people a good, and kind, and care and respect one another. And oh the magic here is cracker jack full!! I do love this Earth and what she has to offer and thats why I came. Well not the only reason. I came to save the children. Sounds lofty, but really that's why I came. I came to dance. I came to grow the "White Raven" not what I'd call the dance but Elders of the Sechelt Salish whispered close so ears could hear it. No matter, what they call me, I am the Great White Bird, huge in the Skys. I was sent by my people ~The Children of The Sun. I volunteer for this insane quest and achieved my mission 24 years ago and now and now what? I just stick around for fun. Do you believe that? Hahaha. No, I have a family, I have children. I stick around because its a very lovely place.


More to come.

Duende Naddred 2020 (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment