Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Being Hunted



1) I sat on the bus watching a man, who was looking for some one down the street. He was watching intently hoping to see before he would be seen. At 16 I knew who he was looking for me and I relished over the fact that he had know idea that I knew that and I was watching him. The second before the bus was about to pull out from its stop, just as the bus driver was putting the bus into gear I called out to the man from inside my head and he turn to face me. As he looked up at me astonished I smiled at him and waved. He was not happy about being found out. He was not even really from here, from this reality he was from the non-ordinary reality from the dream of another time and space. And he wasn’t particularly friendly; he was a nasty bit of business.

2) It was a convoluted way to go from the upstairs part of the mall to the downstairs to the under area of the mall but I was hanging out with a special needs friend in a wheelchair so instead of taking the escalator as I normally would I used the elevator, which was a right pain to find. That day I was training a new person for the association that I was working for, Carol was on a work placement that day from school and she was intelligent and we talked well together. When we came out of the elevator on the ground floor I instantly noticed a strange surreal sensation which I couldn’t quite put my finger on. As we headed towards the central part of the underground mall we approached a man standing looking for someone or something in a light brown uniform, with the label of the local telephone company on it.  Then everything began to echo and slow down around us. As we came up to him he turned looked at us surprised and said “Oh its right over there beside the tobacco shop.” I never asked the man anything. I was searching for the shop he was talking about but I hadn’t spoken it out loud. “Thank you.” I said and we passed on by.  I watched him head down the maintenance hallway. “We got to go after that man.” Carol was frantic, “He’s not who he appears.” “Yes I said I know but we are not going after him to find out.” She looked at me stunned. “Know you don’t understand, he’s up to something, he’s wrong some how, he’s not who he appears.” “Yes…” I said “…I agree with you he is not who he appears, there is something wrong and we are not going after him, we are going to let him go.” The man had been waiting for me on the right day at the right time even in the right place but the wrong direction. He had no idea that I was going to come out of the elevator. His information had said that I would come down the escalator that day. If I hadn’t dealt with my pain in my life I would have come down that escalator but I was living my life clearer now with renewed heart based clarity. Who was he, he was a nasty bit of business from another dream time and space in the non-ordinary reality.

3) I had just visited with my friends Aunty Rhonda and Aunty Gwen and they dropped me at the Sky Train so that I could head back home. I jumped out at the corner of Main and First Street and was about to head up to catch the train but I had to pee badly so I went to the Macdonald’s some 30 yards down the street. After I came out I headed back towards the train and then everything became oddly surreal and time began to slow down. I watched a young man cross the street and as he did everything echoed in my head (like how you would hear things under water). I thought he looked odd, he wore a cape with a hood and I thought to myself, “You’re not from here.” I pulled my energy in, I became the fox and blended, creating as little attention to myself as possible, in essence I disappeared and continue to the train. As I walked up the stairs and out of sight I heard as bicycle turn the corner and I thought to myself he’s going to ring his bell and crash, moments later, the man sounded his bicycle bell twice there was screech of tires from a car and the bicycle hit the curb and crashed. I thought “Wild evening.” I paid for my ticket and I was about to head up the escalator when as voice inside my head said. “Do Not Move!!” I hesitated and then continued to step forward. “Don’t Move!!!!!” They nearly blew out my ear drums from the inside out. “Okay geez I heard you I won’t move. You don’t have to yell.” “Ten minutes!! Do not move for 1o minutes!” I turned and moved away from the escalator. “Okay I won’t move for 10 minutes…geez.” I stood and waited I heard a train come and go. Five minutes later I heard a much calmer voice. “It’s okay to go up now.” I was puzzled. “Why now?” I asked the voice inside my head. “You don’t want to know.” “Yes, yes I want to know.” “You won’t like it.” “I don’t care I still want to know.” There was a pause as the voice was converging with some one else to check to see if he should tell me. “There was a man up there who was going to kill you by pushing you off the ramp into the train.” “Yeah Right, that’s bullshit.” “If you don’t want to hear the answer, don’t ask the question.” “Really?” “Yes.” “Why?” “You know the answer to that too.” “I don’t.” “You do.” They where right I had know for along time that I was being hunted because I was a dreamer, a spirit walker. “It’s okay to go he’s gone.” I stepped onto the escalator and headed up to the platform. “Who was he?”  “You know who he was.”  “No I don’t” “You do.” They were right again. I was being hunted by “Nasty Bits of Business.”



Duende Naddred (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment