Thursday, December 31, 2009

An 8 year olds Mantra


My daughter was given this verse from her school to help with her lifes journey.

I read it this morning and I thought:

"Oh, this could help me on mine."








Rich treasures planted long ago

Within my soul, so dark and deep,

Are wakened from a dreamy sleep.

They stream into the world; they grow.

They bear star-substances of greatest worth,

Through loving deeds of mine, uniting heaven and earth.



It reminds me of ancestral medicine, of my peoples long passed on still supporting me.
That the information is seeded deep within my being, it lies within and if I want dig up those seeds of lost secrets I can. Finally that what I do every day is keeping me connected to be able to "Walk Between Worlds," my medicine, my life, my journey.(c)

No comments:

Post a Comment